I made an online purchase for two items last week.One of the items, a serving tray from Mariposa, arrived this week.
The other item was not included within this order. I was shocked when I opened the package to find the actual Mariposa box to be quite damaged. Today I called The Bowl Company and spoke with Bob in customer service. Bob was condescending at best, and he told me that actual box didn't matter as long as the tray was undamaged.
Unfortunately, I purchased this item as a gift but it looks like it's been used or a re-gifted item. I can actually stick three fingers through the tear on the side of the box. Bob refused to let me speak with his supervisor but did offer me a $10 credit to buy a new box. He also refused to pay for return shipping for the tray which I'm guessing would be around $20-$25.
I will never do business with this company again. I wish I had read reviews from others before I placed this order. As a result of this shoddy customer service I cancelled the remaining portion of my original order. On a side note, Bob was able to describe where the damage was on the box even before I told him.
Clearly, this company unloaded their problem onto me.
I am enclosing a photo of the box.Buyers, you've been warned - beware!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Serving Tray
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "I ordered this exact longchamp bag from the runway emporium of lazada and its fake!! From the logo embossed, design, quality. Compared it to the authentic longchamp i got months..."
- "I purchase a replacement convertable top from this company on ebay, and when I received the top, I emailed them (within the return period) that it was clear the top..."
- "Samad Aghaei web designer is a scam. He tricks people that he is a freelance web designer—- presented us the websites that he (allegedly) designed and created himself, and assured..."
- " K&N Airfilter has more safety RECALLS than we can list. RESULTING IN A CRASH OR INCREASED STOPING DISTANCES WHEN BRAKING. CONSUMER COMPLAINT AGENCIEShttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asphttp://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htmhttp://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Make : K&N Model : 57-1509 Build Dates :..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."