1.The package was more than a month late.
I was not informed until i asked them about it.
2.The items did not come with a retail box. The product page did not say it came without a retail box. I assumed it would.
Anyways, a bit tacky to see $50 china in a plastic bag and bubble wrap.
3.The biggest gripe that i have is that I paid $20 for gift wrapping that was useless. Surely if I buy 4 of the same item it's normal to think that i would be giving it to 4 different people? I am at a loss to understand the reasoning of taping two items and wrapping the bow around them! So i thought to myself, okay lets cut the bow and at least use the wrapping paper.
But I was wrong... they put tape between the two items (and at all 4 corners) which tore the wrapping paper no matter how carefully i peeled it.
So, after wasting $20 dollars on the gift wrap service I had to wrap it myself.I emailed them concerning this (with photos included) but I have not heard from them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- dont want anything. i just want people to know what the company is like
- Product or service
- Gift Wrapping
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "We booked a condo unit in Seoul just this past June for 9 people. The title is "Celebrities areas and family, group stay" with Jay and Rana. The price was..."
- "After purchasing the Asean Pass I tried to redeem my flight credits on their website, which is the only way you can redeem your credits. There website was having technical..."
- "Hi, there! I wanted to let you know that I received my wig just yesterday. The package was kept fine and the moment I opened the box, I loved the..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."