1.The package was more than a month late.

I was not informed until i asked them about it.

2.The items did not come with a retail box. The product page did not say it came without a retail box. I assumed it would.

Anyways, a bit tacky to see $50 china in a plastic bag and bubble wrap.

3.The biggest gripe that i have is that I paid $20 for gift wrapping that was useless. Surely if I buy 4 of the same item it's normal to think that i would be giving it to 4 different people? I am at a loss to understand the reasoning of taping two items and wrapping the bow around them! So i thought to myself, okay lets cut the bow and at least use the wrapping paper.

But I was wrong... they put tape between the two items (and at all 4 corners) which tore the wrapping paper no matter how carefully i peeled it.

So, after wasting $20 dollars on the gift wrap service I had to wrap it myself.I emailed them concerning this (with photos included) but I have not heard from them.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of gift wrapping from The Bowl Company and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Bowl Company to "dont want anything. i just want people to know what the company is like".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Bowl Company for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Bowl Company?

Comments

Staunton, Virginia, United States #952780

This customer was informed several times, twice by email and once in a phone conversation about the delay of the item.The gift wrap was as she instructed so she could reduce the ship wrap charge.

She ordered loose dinner plates, which we individually gift boxed and wrapped. The boxes were taped together, per our discussion to avoid movement in the box with a bow around them. From the picture she clearly pulled them apart and then asked us to refund her charges. We have tens of thousands of satisfied customers.

We do not participate in ratings here, and as you can see have very few complaints as the complaints on this form go back many years despite tens of thousands of customers.

While we strive to satisfy every customer, there are some nowadays which are competitors posing as customers or people that are just using negative reviews as a way to get refunds.If you require hundreds of great references, please contact us and we can provide you pages of great references.